Tuesday, January 29, 2008

On Assignment - Bedlam Series. OU wins OSU 64-61

I don't usually shoot sports since that's a different photography turf and man...It's a lot of work. I got the opportunity to shoot the Bedlam Series played by OU vs OSU last night and it was quite an experience. The game was very close and real competitive. I was with another daily photographer so I basically backed him up. I think it went pretty well for my first time but I don't think I'll be doing it again because it requires so much. The space for photogs was so tight I had to stand/crouch the whole time. It was interesting on the other hand since it was a new experience...LOL! Anyways I got a couple of frames that stood out! Enjoy:




I Liked the head coach's expression here


Longar Longar

Can't remember his name but he's goooooood


OU Football head coach, Bob Stoops!



They all have the same expression. I thought that was magnificent!


OU's BBall Headcoach.


These last two photos are my fav's from the night.








3 comments:

SoonerZoom said...

My fav is the second to the last one. Excellent shot for a spread.

John "Kato" Akingbola AKA Mr.Sticks said...

That's my Fave too! I think we should use it in the year book!

sugarcone said...

The facial expressions are so unique. I liked it!!

Look up Blog